Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Planter Overhaul with Chalking Inks.

Hello! Crystal here hosting the blog today to alter a planter with Powder Puff Chalking Inks.

I've had this old thing sitting in a closet and I thought I'd use the Powder Puff Chalking Ink to give the planter a vintage and retro look.

Here is the "before"
I started with Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Warm Sand on the Edges. Once that was dried I ran the PP Chalking ink in Latte to stamp some flowers. Using PP Chalking ink in Antique Linen I ran the ink pad over the edge again to give it a distress look.


The flowers you see are stamped in Powder Puff Chalking ink in Cherry Blossom and Antique Linen. The leafs are stamped in Seafoam and Evergreen. 


Quick Quotes Products Used:
Powder Puff Chalking Inks in:
Warm Sand
Latte
Evergreen
Antique Linen
Seafoam
Cherry Blossom

Other Products Used:
Planter
Twine
   

Thanks for stopping by!


0 comments:

Post a Comment