Friday, April 10, 2015

Club Q with Crystal

Hello there! Today I am playing with April's Club Q! This is one of the industries best monthly paper crafting kits available. This month is featuring Catalina Island collection which is absolutely beautiful and a great set to scrapbook your spring break memories.

First up I played along with the Altered Kit.


I made a mini calendar to keep on my desk!  





This is such a fun kit and I really enjoyed making this calendar as the color cordination is done!

Next up is a page layout using the Page Layout kit.







Using Club Q will make your scrapbooking much faster and stress free.

Quick Quotes Products Used:
April Club Q!


Other Products Used:
Bow Die
Calendar Print out

Thanks for stopping by today!

Crystal





0 comments:

Post a Comment