Thursday, March 5, 2015

Faux Chalkboard Card

Hello there! Crystal here playing with Quick Quotes newest PowderPuff Chalking Inks! Today I decided to create a card with a chalkboard effect without using chalkboard paper! The PowderPuff Chalking inks stamped beautifully on black card stock.


This card was made using three of the newest Powderpuff inks. Hydrangea, Warm sand, and Seafoam. This card was very easy to make, and the chalking inks give it a wonderful effect.


Begin by stamping your base black card stock with the shape of choice. I used a circle stamp with Powderpuff Chalking ink Hydrangea and Warm Sand


Wanted to make a note that Powderpuff Chalking Ink in Warm Sand is the same color of a classic kraft paper. I chose to stamp PP Chalking ink in warm sand on my kraft paper, then stamp my sentiment with PP Chalking ink in Hydrangea


On a separate piece of black card stock, I stamped my flowers in Hydrangea. The leaves are stamped with Seafoam chalking ink. 

I glued everything together and added some sequins! 

Quick Quotes Products Used:

Hydrangea Chalking Ink
Warm Sand Chalking Ink
Seafoam Chalking Ink

Other Products:
Black Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
Stamps
Sequins

Thanks again for stopping by and have a fabulous day!






0 comments:

Post a Comment