Friday, February 13, 2015

Catalina Island baby card with Crystal

Hi guys today I am playing with Quick Quotes new papers, Catalina Island and Gypsy Road. These 12x12 papers are beautiful! The Catalina Island is a gorgeous tropical print, however it is double sided with polka dots! I am in serious need of stocking up on baby shower cards, and when I saw the polka dots on the Catalina Island I couldn't resist.


Who would of thought Catalina Island would make a gorgeous baby shower card, right?! The banner is from Quick Quotes Vellum sentiments, trimmed down to a banner. 


The flowers and frames are cut from QQ Catalina Island 100 paper. 
The scalloped border is cut from Quick Quotes Gypsie Road 400 paper. The baby image has been stamped on water color paper and water colored.

Quick Quotes Products:
Catalina Island 100
Gypsie Road 400
Bundle Sentiments

I am in love with the Catalina Island paper.Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment