Wednesday, December 3, 2014

BIG holiday wishes

Happy Wednesday! Half the week is gone and I get to play on a few challenges today. I love this time of year, decorating, eating, baking, eating, caroling, eating. :)

Today I made a holiday card using Simon Says December 2013 Stamp set. Paper is from Papertrey Ink, with patterned paper from DCWV.

With it being the holiday season, I get to play along on a few challenges.

First up, its Craftspot, my first time playing here! Their challenge is to make the sentiment the focal point.

http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2014/12/challenge-160-sentiment-as-focal-point.html

Second, is Paper Wing productions. I won last month's challenge so I might as well try again. Their challenge is to use the colors red and green.


http://paper-wings-productions.blogspot.com/

Then of course, Simon Says Wednesday challenge for a Holiday Card.




http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/category/challenges/



3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love the sentiment!! Your bow is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! The big sentiment is fabulous! What a super bow too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. really fun card! love the bold sentiment with the patterns you chose :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete