Hi there! Crystal here from crystalthompson.net with another fall card featuring Echo Park: A Story of Fall. I am all about using what I've got to the max and this collection from Echo Park is so gorgeous! Before I put it away I have one final "fall" theme card.
This card of course is super simple to make!
1. Trim base piece of card stock to 4.25x 5.50 inches and ink around it with an orange ink pad.
2. Trim 2 of the journaling card from the pack and ink those as well.
3. Adhere those journaling cards to the base.
4. Trim a third piece of card (the fox in this case) and ink around it.
5. Place your inked card in a photo sleeve, add your glitter or sequins and fuse together.
6. Finish your card by adding enamel dots.
Products used for this card:
Echo Park: A Story of Fall 12x12 pages
Echo Park: A Story of Fall Enamel Dots
Carta Bella White Linen card stock
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed Thanksgiving!